The development and manufacturing of lithium batteries needs to take place in ultra low humidity dry rooms, whether in a small R&D lab environment or a large scale production facility.
The Munters solution
Munters pioneered desiccant dehumidifier technology, and their innovative solutions are used in lithium battery production facilities all over the world.
Most manufacturers need the dry rooms to be maintained at a dew point of -40°C ( -40°F), and the industry standard could be even lower in the years to come. Munters have delivered dry rooms capable of -60°C (-76°F), and has the best technology for the potential demands of the future.
Thanks to Munters patented Green PowerPurge technology, their dry room solutions consume less energy, meet your requirements with a smaller physical footprint than the competition, reducing your overall total cost of ownership.
- Easily achieves -70°F (-57°C) supply dew point
- Consistently maintain conditions even with seasonal ambient conditions
- Energy optimization for cooling
- Annual energy savings are 25-45% versus conventional systems
- Qualifies for LEED building certification