Dunham-Bush is proud to introduce a series of new rooftop units for the US market: the Falcon Series ACPSJ with R410A refrigerant.
The ACPSJ series is specially designed to perform at the highest possible efficiencies. The units can operate in a wide ambient temperature range from 66 F to 115 F and are built specifically for outdoor installation.
These rooftop units are well suited for hotel, office, hospital, school, factory, and supermarket applications. The low noise and compact units are completely leak tested, evacuated, dehydrated, and charged with refrigerant prior to shipment.
Features of the Falcon Series Rooftop Units
- Cooling capacity from 189 to 1,585 MBH (55 to 465 kW).
- Heat pump with nominal heating capacity from 191 to 1,654 MBH (56 to 485 kW).
- ETL Listed with CE & UL International standard scroll compressors.
- Optional inverter scroll compressor for superior performance, flexibility, and reliability.
- Integrated microprocessor controller for precise and efficient capacity control.
- Meets AHRI 210/240 & 340/360 standards. Coil rated per AHRI 410 standards.
- Environmental friendly R410A refrigerant with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
- Able to operate up to 115 F ambient air temperature without failure.
- Various options & accessories for different requirements and specifications.
For more information about this new line of Dunham-Bush rooftop units, please contact us.